Tuesday, May 1, 2007

And back as promised

The name as u see says that i am a reluctant bike freak! Bike here meaning a motorbike(or motorcycle as some affectionately call). So that brings up a question; who is a bike freak ? Hmm.. good question. If u ask me, its someone whose life revolves around riding a bike. And u gotta be really good at driving a bike too. So does that qualify me as a bike freak ? No it doesn't. For one thing, i started riding a bike the way it should be when i was in college. That means AFTER i was 18. That alone is grounds enough to disqualify me as a freak. And i really didn't consider it as a passion until i got my brand new 150 CC bike called Apache. And lo behold, I arrived. Or rather i felt so. And i am not the kind of a biker who is not only a danger for himself, but for others too.

I do enjoy riding. It never tires me ! And i am ready for a long ride any day. I have my gear ready all the time. But still i cant call myself a bike freak. Least of all consider myself as one. And thats why, a reluctant one.

Read about my bike here.

No comments: